Thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on this site to be as pleasant as possible, so we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent manner possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded onto the user's device when visiting a web site. The main purpose of Cookies is to recognise the user every time they access www.spb.es
. They also allow us to improve the quality and usability of our web site.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet. They cannot damage the user's equipment/device, and if they are activated in the user's browser settings, they help us identify and resolve problems that may arise with www.spb.es
Types of Cookies
There are different types of Cookies. They all work the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies. Session Cookies only last for the length of your visit and are erased when you close your browser. The main purpose of Session Cookies is to identify the type of device, thus aiding web site security and basic functionality. They do not contain any personally identifiable information.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These Cookies are stored on the device's hard disk or flash memory and our web site reads them every time you visit www.spb.es; www.spb.es. They each have a particular expiry date, and they stop functioning upon reaching that date. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences and analyse your visits, which helps us understand how users come to our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies allow www.spb.es to record user-made choices, such as login or ID information.
Information collected from these Cookies is anonymised (i.e., does not contain your name, address, or any other data).
- Third-Party Cookies. Third-Party Cookies are Cookies that are installed by a web site different from the one that you are visiting. For example, they are used by social networks (e.g., Facebook) or by embedded external content (e.g., Google Maps). Some advertising companies also use this type of file to monitor your visits on every site on which they advertise.
- Analytics Cookies: The purpose of these Cookies is to provide periodic maintenance and guarantee the best performance and service for users by collecting data on your activity.
By accessing www.spb.es, you expressly accept that we may use this type of Cookie on your device(s). If you deactivate Cookies, please be aware that browsing www.spb.es may not be optimal and some features on www.spb.es may not function correctly.
a) Own Cookies
In order to recognise you and provide you with better service, our site uses its own Cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantages that our Cookies bring translate into time savings. They can also be used to recognise you between successive visits and thus adapt the content that is shown to you, obtain information regarding the time and date of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the site itself, and estimate the number of visits made, thus allowing us to focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
|STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
||Cookie to fix the language selection of the page
||This cookie is a session identifier provided by PHP to differentiate the user’s number of sessions. It’s a necessary cookie for the services provided on the website.
|Third Party Cookies. Google Analytic Cookies.
The site uses Google Analytics, which is provided by Google, Inc., whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google has developed an add-on that you can install in your browser if don wish to be tracked by its cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
||It’s used to limit the percentage of requests.
||Not used in ga.js. It’s configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie worked together with __ utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.
||It’s used to store personalized visitor variable data. This cookie is created when a programmer uses the method _ setCustomVar with a custom visitor variable. It was also used for the withdrawn _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
User settings to prevent Cookies.
You can use your browser's settings to block Cookies or you can configure your browser to notify you whenever a web site wants to save a Cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, the option is found under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, please visit https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox, the option is found under Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies. For more information, please visit https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- If you use Chrome, the option is found under Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy. For more information, please visit http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, you can configure the browser through the Security and Privacy option. For more information, please visit http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- If you use Safari, you can configure the browser through the Preferences > Security or Privacy. For more information, please visit: hhttps://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- If you wish to disable Google Universal Analytics, you can install the following extension provided by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout